Friday 8th March 2024 9:30am GMT/UTC – tickets £60 inc VAT per person
Join us online to get started and develop your skills in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office.
This session will equip you with fundamental skills in the world’s most commonly used spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets) and word processor (Microsoft Word, Google Docs) software applications.
We’ll teach you transferable skills that you’ll be able to put to use in the workplace whether you’re using the Google or Microsoft versions of these common apps.
Three hours starting at 09:30 UTC / GMT
Google Docs & Microsoft Word
- Setting up new documents
- Formatting text and paragraphs
- Creating tables
- Working with bulleted and numbered lists
Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel
- Setting up new spreadsheets
- Formatting text, numbers and dates
- Getting started with formulas
- A computer (Windows or Mac) with working camera and microphone
- A stable internet connection capable of holding video meetings without interruption
- Access to either Microsoft Word & Excel or Google Docs & Sheets on your computer
- Zoom (available for free download here)
- You will need to be logged in and ready to use the software above
- Before the workshop, we recommend you practice switching between the Zoom window and your Microsoft or Google window.